We are looking for a Storekeeper to join our team and support our daily procedures.
Storekeeper Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrangement and allocation of storage area for all material/goods transferred to the warehouse.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and organized
- Received goods, must be appropriate storage areas using mechanical equipment such as a Forklift.
- Practice good housekeeping concept and ensure cleanliness in the warehouse area.
- Responsible for system process reengineering to improve overall warehouse operations.
- Confirm that the contents of each shipment load match the manifest document.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Ensure accuracy of stock movement.
- Conduct monthly physical stock, take on raw and finished goods and tally with the system
- Daily responsible to plan for Logistic delivery order and Lorry driver daily routine arrangement.
- Monitoring the finished goods to ensure follow SOP the system FIFO (first in and first out)
- Incoming and outgoing inspection of goods delivery and receiving of products packaging of the finished product to meet all specifications loading and unload goods from the delivery lorry.
- To monitor and follow up regarding quality issue from packing and production avoid delay customer order late delivery
- To support urgent delivery by using company transport
Requirements and Qualifications :
- A High school qualification or equivalent.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg at a time
- Able to operate an electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Map reading and route planning experience
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities