- Responsible for the purchase of raw material, packaging material and trade goods.
- Manage inventory levels in order to support production planning.
- Source and negotiate with the supplier for the most competitive price in order to meet quality and cost-efficiency.
- Ensure procurement activities are within the Company's requirements and meet highest quality standards, reasonable prices and reliable services.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors to secure a win-win situation in terms of supplier performance and quality of supplied products.
- Ensure all relevant documents and reports are updated on a timely basis and in compliance with ISO 22000 guidelines.
- Inter-departmental coordination to expedite the flow of paperwork and materials amongst various databases.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain proper SST report.
- Ad hoc task given by a superior.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1 year of relevant experience in the Food Industry
- Required skill(s): ERP, MS Office.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position is available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities