- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the site office to ensure smooth running of the site operations.
- Maintain records of site attendance such as General workers, site supervisors, project managers and assist in their movements.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management.
- Perform data-entry, recording printing and filing duties.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Maintain schedules and calendars, organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and etc.
- Maintain inventory and site equipment records.
- Support project team in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to other areas of the company.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Any Adhoc task to be assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary/STPM/A Level/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate. Diploma or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Mature, proactive, effective personnel management skills.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- Possess own transport.
- On site visit.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
A-23-02, EKOCHERAS NO.693, JALAN CHERAS, BATU 5 56000 KUALA LUMPUR, WP KUALA LUMPUR.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Senior Accounts Executive
Contract Manager (Based at EkoCheras, Batu 5)