- Preparation of a full set of accounts (management reports, bank reconciliation, journal entries etc)
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with auditors on clients’ accounts
- Supervise junior staff on data entry and accounting work
- Prepare and submit SST reports
- Data entry from clients’ source documents
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Accounting.
- Candidates who are part-qualified and with many years of relevant experience may be considered
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimum supervision and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SST rules and reporting requirements
We are a growing medium-sized young firm providing accounting, tax and secretarial services. If you are hard-working , dedicated and keen to learn new things all the time, this is the place for you.
Address: 39-2 Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri Puchong 47100 Selangor
Tel: 03-8066 4712 / 4771 / 4744
Attn: Human Resources Dept