- Conduct Health Screening, assess results, provide nutritional consultancy, recommend the company’s product and wellness programs.
- Perform Customer Service duties.
- Able to provide dietary and nutritional advise to individuals
- Passionate to explore and research on new health & beauty regime
- Possesses good communication and listening skills
- Able to build strong relationships with customers to fully understand the event needs & objective
- Good public speaking skills will be an added advantage
- Actively engage in company out-door activities, marketing campaigns, roadshows as and when needed.
** Due to the Covid19 MCO, there will be fewer outdoor activities and more online / telemarketing activities carried out.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics/Biochem or Business Administration.
- Candidates with Sales or Business Development experience, with a proven track record for achieving sales targets, are welcome to apply.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English,
- Candidates must have knowledge of Mandarin and other local dialects is an added advantage due to our wide local clientele base.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Candidates with experience in various health screening is an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel and work during weekends and public holidays is an added advantage. (You will be compensated for the days worked.)
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
IF YOU ARE:
Enthusiastic about holistic health, have a natural curiosity to find out more, and willing to learn.
Strong customer relationship building skills and capable of dealing with customers.
A dynamic personality with good team spirit and a high level of integrity.
Love to have your eyes focus on goal setting, sales, and result-oriented.
COME JOIN US!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online with a complete curriculum vitae, stating current and expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized post photograph.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Outstation travel and accomodation.
- Regular team activities.
- Growth and development opportunities