- Education : Minimum Diploma and above.
- Experience : At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge : Purchasing, 5S, Facilities & Plant Maintenance
- Skill : Independence, Good Negotiation, Good Interpersonal Skill
- Handling of indirect manufacturing used purchase such as stationery, machine spare parts, office groceries and etc;
- Coordinate arrangement of upkeep and service maintenance of plant facilities and equipment;
- Handling of disposal of scheduled waste and office waste;
- Update service and maintenance record of office facilities and equipment;
- Assisting in HR jobs as updating punch card, leave and OT application;
- Handling the renewal of JKKP, Bomba license;
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Lot 1165, Mukim 14, Eng Lee Estate, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Seberang Perai Tengah, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps