- Candidate must possess at least a SRP/PMR/PT3 or equivalent.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru, Tampoi area.
- Full-Time/part time position(s) available.
- Well versed in 6 steps of counter service. Maintain continuous courtesy and greetings.
- Well versed in Electronic Cash Register (ECR) and Cash Handling Procedures.
- Responsible for the correct accounting of cash sales and floats for the shift.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of work area and cash register.
- Maintain continuous courtesy, greetings, serves delayed orders, assist in party reception and sees to the needs of the customers in the dining area.
- Well versed in Customer Relation and Handling Customer Complaints. All complaints must be directed to the M.O.D for immediate action.
- Maintains cleanliness of the restaurant.
Counter / Kitchen Crew
- Well versed in customer relations and services. Maintain continuous courtesy & greeting.
- Cook to order the product according to instruction and follow Standard Operating Procedures (S.O.P)
- Assemble products accordingly to order recorded by the cashier.
- High consciousness in hygiene and cleanliness, including product preparation, equipment cleanliness, personal hygiene and food handling in accordance to the food handling procedures.
- Preparation of standby products accordingly to projection and stock control.
- Quality assurance of products to be serve, determine label validity before serving.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work station and restaurant.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No 3, Jalan Mutiara Utama, Taman Perindustrian Plentong, 81750 Masai, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps