We are an established public listed group with diverse business activities in Malaysia and overseas. In line with our Group's business growth and expansion, we invite dedicated individuals to growth your career path with one of our group business which focus in eSports industry.
Your new job will require you with creative minds to create content in English. You will be responsible to create visuals and manage the social media accounts as well as build brand presence on the digital channels.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Write & design highly engaging social media posts, reate engaging text, image and video content
- Develop illustrations and artworks, design posts to sustain fans’ curiosity and create buzz around the team
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with fans and respond to queries
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc)
- Direct and manage video production including post-production tasks, photoshop & edit photos/videos for digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for implementing innovative marketing and media ideas through content marketing, sponsorship and digital solutions
- Assist whenever required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing, Art Design, Mass Communications or any related discipline.
- Candidate must possess relevant skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere & other editing tools
- Past experience with online community management, copywriting, and/or blogging will be a plus
- Have passion about eSports industry
We invite a highly competent, self-motivated team player, you are pro-active and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested, and have what it takes, please submit your application via APPLY Now with salary history/expected salary.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location