- Evaluate electronics and electromechanical systems.
- Design and conduct research programs with the application of the principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Evaluate product capabilities through proper testing methods.
- Assures system and product quality through the testing of finished product.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Planning of PPM.
- Study and prepare user guide for new product.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Related working experience will be an added advantage.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Self discipline.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 20, Jalan SG 3/2, Taman Sri Gombak, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur 68100 Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps