- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Initiate sales & marketing programs, activities, product positioning and market penetration.
- Identify and develop new business potential to increase market share and achieve sales target.
- Following up with payment collections & supporting Finance regarding billing matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1-2 year of relevant experience for junior.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Sales Oriented, highly motivated and self-disciplined.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player and able to work independently.
- Position available in Shah Alam & Masai.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia as this role will require constant communication and dealings with our business partners and counterparts in the region
- Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please provide proper resume @ curriculum vitae.
- By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented us to collect, retain & disclose your personal information to the prospective employers for their considerations.
- We wish to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Work life balance
29, Jalan Nilam 1/9, Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps