- Responsible to deliver and collect goods from customer or supplier.
- Ensure safe and on-time delivery to site and all goods are handle with care.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Maintain and take care vehicle in good condition.
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- The candidate must possess GDL D or FULL E driving licence to operate a 3 Tons lorry.
- Maintain knowledge of local and interstate routes.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management, perform any other duties when required.
- The candidate must be willing to go outstation and work during weekend if required.
- Working on Sunday and Public Holiday if require.
- Good driving record.
- Minimum SPM
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Uniform provided
- Personal leave
- Outstation Allowance
No.44A-44D, Jalan Perdana 10/14, Pusat Perdagangan Tasik Perdana, (Pandan Perdana),
Click to view the location on Google maps