- To assist the Chairman in managing and coordinating BoD’s instructions in accordance to agreed policies, plans and strategies.
- To assist and advise Chairman on issues with regards to proposals, policies, programs, presentations, government policies and requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist and provide strategic policy advice based on research and information gathered from related ministries, agencies and relevant stakeholder.
- Screen, evaluate and provide analytics on submitted proposals and requests for meetings.
- Assist in developing and research on new proposals/ studies of new initiatives and programmes.
- Initiate and coordinate meetings with regards to new policies, initiatives and proposals.
- Act as Liaison Officer and maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders, government ministries, agencies and other stakeholders.
- Assist in developing, providing ideas, drafting and execute initiatives/ programmes.
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with Internal stakeholders, NGOs and companies dealing with MDEC.
- Source and prepare for answers for Parliament questions, Ministers brief .
- Prepare and facts finding for Chairman, Ministers, CEO and VIP speeches.
- Provide general administrative support and administer operational matters in Chairman’s Office
- Prepare minutes of all management and team meetings.
- Assist in coordinating and managing Chairman’s activities and initiatives.
- To accompany Chairman on traveling assignments, as and when required.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Honours Degree in Finance/Business/Management, Accounting or equivalent.
- Excellent Computer literacy, MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Meticulous attention to details when preparing and reviewing documents, especially it comes to language and grammar
- Good networking skills and personal judgement.
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English – both written and spoken.
- Time management skills: able to prioritise and organise well.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Project Management.
- Good awareness of current affairs and political issues.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good meeting facilitation skills.
- Able to communicate and effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read, interpret technical documents and regulations.
- Fundamental working knowledge of statistics.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively within a dynamic matrix organization with little or no direct supervision.
- Must be able to interface successfully with various personalities, cultures and work environments.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Optical and Dental
- Annual Leave
Cyberjaya, 63000 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps