- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain fire protection system.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of fire fighting equipment.
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on fixtures, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material, and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician of fire protection services.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems.
- The familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent, or similar relevant field.
- Understanding of the standard and codes of fire protection services.
- Required to work outstation.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel outstation, overtime, transportation, etc.)
No. 27-1, Jalan PJS 5/28, Pusat Dagangan Petaling Jaya Selatan (PJCC), 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Click to view the location on Google maps