- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- At least 2 (Two) years experience as a project supervisor.
- Knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Able to work outstation
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma/certificate in Engineering or any relevant field.
- Allowance ( travel, transportation, etc.)
No. 27-1, Jalan PJS 5/28, Pusat Dagangan Petaling Jaya Selatan (PJCC), 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Click to view the location on Google maps