1. JOB OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY
- To meet fulfilment standards of timely delivery in an organized approach.
- To oversee the warehouse operators in managing the warehouse space and movement of goods within it.
- To verify and maintain records of incoming and outgoing shipments, prepare items for shipment, booking couriers, and managing relationship with courier companies.
2. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure warehouse operators pick and pack orders on timely basis and conform to packing quality specifications.
- To book the logistics with courier or trucking companies for the orders to be collected and delivered.
- To manage the inventory figures and ensure that the warehouse is kept organized by the end of the day.
- To implement quantity checks for incoming and outgoing shipments with the assistance of warehouse operators to tally inventory figures.
- To ensure orders are picked and packed by warehouse operators with precision and efficiently.
- To continuously improve workflow process to boost fulfilment efficiency through new recommendations on manpower planning, systems upgrade, best practices, and more.
- To continuously update relevant departments with accurate inventory figures on weekly/monthly basis.
- To perform any other duties as and when required by the Management.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
1 Jalan Peguam U1/25, Hicom - Glenmarie Industrial Park,
Click to view the location on Google maps