We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to oversee our digital platforms!
The person will strategize and implement campaings, come up with creative social media content, and drive traffic to our website! Basically, to create a strong voice for our beauty brands! ;)
- Come up with cool campaign ideas and proposals for the brands to achieve their campaign objective. Produce high-quality content for a variety of mediums (social media, video, audio, etc.) at scale and with a flair for our audience
- Develop relevant content calendars
- Optimize user experience to increase qualified marketing leads and conversions.
- Write & design highly engaging social media posts
- Edit, proofread, and distribute content in a multi-channel environment
- Recommend and optimize the brands content calendars for the improvement of audience engagement and brand loyalty for clients
- Purchase and optimise ads against the budget allocated
- Actively be responsible for community engagement, customer response and crisis management (where necessary)
- Collaborate with internal department to maximise the potential of the brands
- To prepare reports on a timely manner on the campaigns’ and social media performance.
- To conduct market research, to analyse and to identify the latest trends/technologies in order to stay abreast of the industry trends
Skills and Experience:
- MUST HAVE: Good written English with impeccable spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Proficiency in Mandarin is optional.
- Prior experience with online community management, copy writing, and/or blogging will be advantageous.
- Highly creative, team player, results-achiever and has an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Medical leave