Our client was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. They are a member of WCA, International Cargo Union, with NVOCC qualification. They have branch offices in Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc. Overseas in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh, Haiphong; Thailand: Bangkok; Indonesia: Jakarta, Batam; Malaysia: Penang, Klang; Japan: Tokyo, Nagoya; Laos: Vientiane ; Myanmar: Yangon; Cambodia: Phnom Penh and many other wholly-owned subsidiaries. The company has a logistics innovation team of more than 400 people. It is mainly engaged in container logistics transportation between Southeast Asia. It has dense outlets, fast information connection, and high-quality services.
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a Permanent Full-time position
- Salary starting RM2,500++ EPF + SOCSO
- 5 Working Days (Mon-Fri), Normal Office Hour
- Free montly parking access card
- Lunch provided by company
- Attendance allowance of RM100
- Festival gifts & hamper throughout the year
- 2 months once company dinner event
- Medical insurance
- Medical claims RM80 per month
- Annual company Trip
- Annual bonus
- Responsible for contractual international sea freight business, overseas customer quotation enquiry, actively searching of new customers, and obtain orders.
- Mainly responsible for the development of maritime & air transport needs, for agents or customers.
- Responsible for collection, sorting, summarizing customer contact & network.
- Responsible for overseas order tracking, until the completion of sales & payment collection.
- Min 1 year import export experience, trade operation, trade orders, sales & business meeting experience.
- Familiar with Import/ Export, freight forwarding basic operating process, strong business sense and negotiation skills.
- Work Location: Wisma Pantai, Kampung Gajah.
- Able to speak, read & write in Mandarin Chinese & English.
- Working Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Age: 25-40
- Min Diploma/ Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Able to start ASAP.
- Able to work under pressure, have good communication skills, culture & environment adaptability, good team spirit and professionalism during work.
- Able to bring new business to the company.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above job are most welcome to apply.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to email@example.com
Our dedicated and approachable Artemis associates will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Artemis Solutions (M) Sdn. Bhd.