Our client was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. They are a member of WCA, International Cargo Union, with NVOCC qualification. They have branch offices in Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc. Overseas in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh, Haiphong; Thailand: Bangkok; Indonesia: Jakarta, Batam; Malaysia: Penang, Klang; Japan: Tokyo, Nagoya; Laos: Vientiane ; Myanmar: Yangon; Cambodia: Phnom Penh and many other wholly-owned subsidiaries. The company has a logistics innovation team of more than 400 people. It is mainly engaged in container logistics transportation between Southeast Asia. It has dense outlets, fast information connection, and high-quality services.
Perks & Benefits:
- This is a Permanent Full-time position.
- Salary starting RM2,500++ EPF + SOCSO
- 5 Working Days (Mon-Fri), Normal Office Hour
- Free monthly parking access card
- Lunch provided by company
- Attendance allowance of RM100
- Festival gifts & hamper throughout the year
- 2 months once company dinner event
- Medical insurance
- Medical claims RM80 per month
- Annual company Trip
- Annual bonus
- Customer quotation: collect quotations from shipping companies / vehicles / customs brokers through various departments. Calculate the quotation to the customer according to the company profit, explaining to the customer's feedback on the quoted price, and adjust it so that the customer can accept our services and the company can gain reasonable profit.
- Objective: To calculate costs and reasonably quote, so that the company can obtain reasonable profit and meet customer needs.
- Creating & collection of customs document & arrangements for the release of customs declaration.
- Booking arrangement: communicate with customers, understand the destination port and shipping schedule requirements of the customer, and combine the shipping schedule and price list of the marketing department to give the booking order to the booking department, follow up the booking progress in time and feedback to the customer.
- Objective: To arrange bookings for customers efficiently and accurately, pay attention to details, avoid hidden risk & problems in the later period, and follow up the booking progress in time.
- Trailer arrangement: accurately obtain the loading address and the phone number of the contact person for the empty container in advance, and accurately understand the time of receiving the container / model requirements. Control the trailer arrangement process, enter the port safely and timely, while maintaining the relationship of the fleet, effectively guide and increase the degree of adhesion.
- Assist in collecting document information: Need to communicate and coordinate with the customer to assist the operation department. Assisting customer's needs, assist in information collection, and make sure the documents are accurate and timely.
- Checking & insert supplier invoices: Manages the trailer department in terms of development, maintenance and actual operation of the trailer cost. Notify the additional costs incurred during the operation due to unexpected events to customers, communicate with the fleet and confirm receipt with customers, enter data to the systems to avoid missing records and receipts, and review and confirm invoices to be signed by the finance department for second review. The cost quotation is also submitted to the finance department as a basic document for examination.
- Maintaining existing customers: customer maintenance, satisfying customer service needs during operation, predicting the customer's cargo volume, timely communication when the shipment volume is reduced, avoid misunderstandings, increase adhesion.
- Min 1 year experience in customer service under logistic industry.
- Work Location: Wisma Pantai, Kampung Gajah.
- Able to speak, read & write in Mandarin Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
- Min SPM/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Age: 25-40
- Able to start ASAP.
- Proficient in the operation for freight forwarding industry.
- Understanding the operation of Import & Export as well as custom clearance.
- Strong communication skills, must be efficient during work, maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Able to handle pressure during work.
- Skilful in using of Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office software.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above job are most welcome to apply.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated and approachable Artemis associates will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.