- Responsible for preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, fault investigation, isolation and rectification of Electrical equipment in the plant area as designated by the Asset Lead.
- Oversee all maintenance activities of Engineers, Principal/Senior Technical Officers, Technical Officers, Technicians.
- Co-ordinate with other maintenance sections in maintenance and project works.
- Procurement of spare parts, equipment and establish service contracts with external firms to meet maintenance requirements.
- Study and review existing Electrical systems and upgrade equipment/systems where possible to improve reliability and efficiency of the plants.
- Review, check and evaluate specifications, engineering drawing and design concept of new plant and equipment. Ensure proper installation of systems in accordance with contract specifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years in Power Plant (from owner or vendor)
- Technically strong in Electrical aspect of Maintenance
- Based in Singapore
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
Ngee Ann City Tower A
Click to view the location on Google maps