Reporting to Operation Manager, you are going to support the order processing and ensure smooth deliveries to clients.
- Input Purchase Orders into ERP system, ensure absolute accuracy particularly delivery dates, pricing, MOQ.
- Keep ERP system fully up to date with accurate information related to the customers, products and orders.
- Process and follow up customers’ sales orders and ensure on time production and shipping schedules.
- Arrange Sample purchase orders for samples deliveries to clients.
- Process order invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Increase satisfaction with external customers relationship and reduce complaints. Coordinate and work with internal customers to improve satisfactory services to customers.
- Assist other departments to clarify problems with customers in relation to inventory control, debt collection, pending shipment and other operating matters.
- Assist Sales Team on achieving Sales growth target via coordinating the delivery requests.
- Diploma in Logistics/Management/Business Study.
- Preferable with shipping/forwarding documents preparation experiences.
- At least 3 years working experience in Sale Admin or Logistics fields.
- Good IT skills and proficient in MS applications (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), experience in using ERP system is required.
- Customer oriented, pleasant, pro-active and willing to learn.
- Self-starter, detail-minded, good analytical, strong problem-solving skill and very well organized.
- Preferable good fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Administration experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- 5 day's work per week - Enjoy work-life balance