Reporting to Operation Manager, you are going to support the order processing and ensure smooth deliveries to clients.
- Perform Purchase Orders / Quotation / Order Confirmation and etc into ERP system, ensure absolute accuracy particularly delivery dates, pricing, MOQ.
- Keep ERP system fully up-to-date with accurate information related to the customers, products and orders.
- Process and follow up customers’ sales orders and ensure on-time production and shipping schedules.
- Arrange sample purchase orders to clients.
- Process order invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Increase satisfaction with external customers.
- Coordinate and work with internal customers.
- Assist Sales Team on achieving sales turnover.
- Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in Sale Coordinator or Customer Service fields.
- Good IT skills and proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), experience in using ERP system will be an added advantage.
- Customer oriented, pleasant, pro-active and willing to learn.
- Self-starter, detail-minded, good analytical, strong problem-solving skill and well organized.
- Preferable fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- 5 day's work per week - Enjoy work-life balance