Job Title: Solutions Architect
Location: PJS 52, Petaling Jaya
Industry: IT Solutions (Web Development, Mobile Development (Cross-platform and Native), Design, UI/UX)
Salary: up to RM 40,000
The primary responsibility of the Solutions Architect & CTO is to provide overall direction and structure for creating and maintaining the company's entire software development effort by providing the application framework to meet all system requirements.
- Responsible for technology selection, system architecture design, platform building and core coding design, optimization and development work, with priority given to those who have developed or refactored the framework itself.
- Leading the work on key technical issues, such as the challenges and technical hurdles posed by large data volumes, high concurrency and stability.
- To grasp the general direction of technology research and technology routes to enhance the core competitiveness of the company's software products at the technical level.
- Provide technical guidance and technical training to the team to improve the technical level of the entire team, thereby enhancing the project delivery capability of the R&D team.
- Organize research on existing and new technologies, and make a system-level grasp of system reuse, expansion, security, performance, scalability, and simplicity.
- Research and development of company software products, core functions of key projects and application modules.
- Bachelor's degree and above, 7 years experience in software development, 2 years experience as a system architect, 2 years of experience in Go language development.
- Certain C / C + +, python skills, must have actual project development experience in
- Socket communication. No practical experience will not be considered.
- Familiar with MySQL database and principles, strong database development skills, skilled use of SQL statements and optimizations, in-depth understanding of database transactions, locks and indexes.
- Familiarity with distributed service architecture, distributed caching, and the ability to implement high concurrency, high load, and high availability systems.
- Familiarity with Linux, TCP/IP, Socket, websocket, SSL, Nginx technologies.
- Familiar with distributed storage (database)/distributed cache/load balancing/docker. container technologies, can make reasonable use of cache, messages and other distributed technology components and understand their working mechanisms, familiar with distributed, multi-threaded and high-performance design and coding and performance tuning, familiar with Redis.
- In principle, he/she should possess a System Architecture Designer certificate and age between 30-45.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Familiar with MVP, MVVM architecture.
- Experience in working remote, proficient in using project management application platform related software.
- Good in reading and writing in both English and Chinese, with excellent document editing skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location