Job Title: Project Manager (Software Development)
Location: PJS 52, Petaling Jaya
Industry: IT Solutions (Web Development, Mobile Development (Cross-platform and Native), Design, UI/UX)
Salary: up to RM 40,000
- Responsible for internal project management within the technical team, project lifecycle management, including project initiation, project planning, project executionand control, etc., to move R&D efficiency and continuous improvement of product quality.
- Technically solid, participate in the core technical research tasks of the project and make rationalized recommendations.
- Develop technical specifications and operational processes to guarantee the performance and stability of the service in a highly concurrent environment.
- Participate in core functional module development.
- To manage the R&D department, participate in the talent echelon of the R&D team, conduct technical training for the team, and build a strong professional and high performing R&D team.
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- At least 5 years and/ or above of experience, with 2 years experience in projectmanagement and 3 years in development processes.
- Proficient in business architecture and system architecture, with strong internal driveand dedication, and excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong foundation in Python, C\C++, Go languages, proficiency in Linux operatingsystems, familiarity with TCP/IP.
- Well versed in distributed, caching technologies, concurrency control, Linux/Nginxenvironments, experience with system architecture such as load balancing and dualhot standby.
- Moderate understanding of Android, iOS and other related client technologies.
- Familiar with MYSQL and other commonly used databases, familiar with database modeling, and has strong database design and management experience and SQL foundation.
- Good communication and teamwork skills, system design and overall project planning, analysis and control of large and medium-sized projects are preferred.
- Experienced in online remote, proficient in the use and application of project management platform software, and have managed a R&D team of more than 20 people.
- Excellent in reading and writing in both English and Chinese, with excellent document editing skills.
- Strong desire to succeed, proactive and ability to overcome obstacles.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location