Reporting to Operation Manager, you are going to support the supply chain management, order processing and ensure smooth deliveries to clients across Asia Pacific
- Plan and coordinate daily planning activities.
- Effective application of demand planning process, tools and best practices.
- Ability to manage demand exceptions effectively to minimize internal and external impact.
- Coordinating the flow of information among various business entities, i.e. Sales, Marketing, Production and Warehouse.
- Ensure the right capacity levels are in place to supply and deliver products as ordered.
- Ensure sales orders, inventories, supply plans are properly managed including close monitoring of excess, slow moving, aging and phase in and phased out SKUs
- Able to analyses, identify and device robust process for the overall company demand planning methodology which shall be supported with effective procedure, training mechanism and key result areaSetting up safety stock level for popular items based on past year history.
- Setting up safety stock level for popular items based on past year history.
- Ensures popular items are ordered and in stock to meet order requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels
- Managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Perform stock in/out in ERP system with accurate information related to semi-finished items and finished goods.
- Ensure proper documentation of completed purchasing documents are in place and generate relevant report to top management
- Develops, Implements, and maintains Policies, Procedures and Materials Control systems
- Identify the risk and opportunity of the department and work out the action plan to mitigate the risks
- Responsible for bi-yearly stock counts and perform stock reconciliation and write off.
- Assist Operation Manager to perform data analysis based on past year sales/inventory quantity/item to reduce slow moving items and fast turn over from stock items to saleable.
- Input Purchase Orders into ERP system, ensure absolute accuracy particularly delivery dates, pricing, MOQ.
- Keep ERP system fully up to date with accurate information related to the customers, products and orders.
- Perform any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior.
- Degree in Logistics/Management/Business Study
- Preferable with advanced Excel proficiency
- 3 years or above working experience in Supply Chain / Demand Planning / Purchasing fields.
- Good IT skills and proficient in MS applications (word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), experience in using ERP system is required.
- Customer oriented, pleasant, pro-active and willing to learn.
- Self-starter, detail-minded, good analytical, strong problem solving skill and well organized.
- Administration experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 days work per week - Enjoy work-life balance