- Incoming steel material inspection.
- To perform day-to-day production IPQC, to ensure product compliance as per specification and customer's requirement; including dimensional and weld quality checks.
- To maintain, review and develop welding procedure and to assist on welder certification.
- To perform and compile inspection reports and documentation in accordance to Quality Management System.
- To assist on ISO audits.
- Candidate must prossess at least SPM/Professional Certificate/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Metal Fabrication/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in steel fabrication industry is required for this position.
- Able to read fabrication drawing.
- A self starter personality and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Willing to work at Bentong, Pahang.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal accident insurance
Bentong Industrial Estate, 28700 Bentong, Pahang.
Click to view the location on Google maps