- To prepare full set monthly management accounts timely for manufacturing and marketing operations with minimal supervision.
- Able to analyze financial variances.
- To monitor daily & monthly cash flow planning.
- Check and monitor inter-company transactions and balances reconciliation.
- Perform SST submission every two months.
- Compile monthly stock & Inventory reports.
- Run fixed assets monthly depreciation & prepare fixed assets reporting for audit purposes.
- Monitor AP/AR monthly reports (aging, payment lists).
- Manage HR payroll monthly for management level staffs
- Provide account administrative support as and when is required
- Prepare financial forecast & budgetary reviews & ensure strong management control
- Degree / Diploma in Finance, Accounting, ACCA, CIMA, LCCI or equivalent.
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin.
- A high level of integrity with strong communication skills & analytical skills
- Proactive and able to work within a short notice period is an added advantage
- Working experience in an audit firm or tax firm is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 943, Jalan Harmoni 3, Simpang Tiga Ijok, 45600 Bestari Jaya, Selangor D.E.
Click to view the location on Google maps