To support the Global Rubber Trading Team in managing rubber futures trade execution.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Execute/place rubber futures trades on behalf of the Company at the instruction of the rubber traders.
- Update and ensure concluded/matched trades are updated accurately in the company’s reporting system.
- Prepare various daily reports related to rubber futures market new, settlement prices and position.
- Carry out administrative work related to rubber futures activities.
- Support or assist rubber traders in their trade contract executions and other activities.
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in futures/equity trade execution and/or support.
- Experience in data entry environment shall also be considered if do not have experience in futures/equity trade environment.
- Accurate, meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Thorough work ethic and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in advance Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) especially in English to communicate with rubber futures traders located in several countries.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical & dental benefits
- GTL & GHS insurance