- To meet finance & accounting objectives by forecasting requirements and expenditure, preparing annual budget and analyzing the business performance and manage of ROI.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Finance, Accounting, Legal, HR and Administration function.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies.
- Formulate and review accounting process/policies and improve Internal Controls, Responsibility and Accountability management.
- Supervise a team of administrative and finance staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must posses Strong Execution skills with solid operational experience.
- Candidate with exposures to Lean Management or Manufacturing experience is encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be able to lead by example, promote talents and performers, remove non-performers to constantly improve overall team quality and performance.
- Preferably Managers who obtained Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA).
- Added advantage who has working experience in Public Listed company.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Jalan Delima 1/3, Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, 40000 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps