- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates).
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Comprehensive knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Good phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
Lot 2141C off jalan welfare kampung baru sungai buloh
Click to view the location on Google maps