Do you feel like starting a new career phase in life but not sure where to start?
Struggling to juggle between family and work time due to office hours?
Send us your resume and speak to us to get the best work life balance career ahead!
E-Unity group are Life & Financial advisors representing AIA Malaysia.
As Life planners, You must possess the passion and friendly energy to promote our brand values and services to clients.
* Meet customers and understand their financial needs
* Offer the appropriate solution and services for them
* Review the existing plans and discover customer new needs
* Develop the network in providing the importance of financial planning services to potential customers
* Train junior team members (after you have fulfilled all training requirements and gained the field experience)
* Be a leader
Benefits & Rewards
* Flexible working hours
* Company Incentive Trip
* Group insurance
* On stage recognition & media acknowledgement
* Personal development opportunities
* Commission and bonus
* Training and group support for newly joined planners
* Age between 25 to 45 years old
* Min SPM with 5 credits, with a Diploma / Degree qualification is an advantage.
* Minimum of one (1) year working experience is preffered.
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* Only applicable to Malaysian citizens.
* Malaysian working in Singapore who are looking for opportunity to come back are highly recommended to apply.
*Fluency in english, mandarin & malay languages would be an added advantage for this job.
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today and we will be in touch with you.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Flexi hours