- Assist superior to make the best use of their time by dealing with property & asset management, secretarial & confidential administrative tasks efficiently, include personal/corporate matters.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and banker/lawyer/tenants.
- Screen and direct phone calls/emails and distribute correspondence.
- Handle suppliers requests and queries appropriately.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
Devise and maintain systematic office filing system both electronic & physical copy.
- Manage diary and schedule/prepare meetings and appointments. Take dictation and minutes.
- Perform as corporate support.
- Organise event & activities.
- Pleasant personality, presure handling, self-motivated.
- Proven work experience as an assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion, trustworthy and confidentiality.
- Able to work both independently and in team.
Perks & Benefits
- Young management team
- Modern office
- Open culture
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Increment and bonus
Seksyen U4, Kota Damansara, Damansara Damai, Sungai Bluoh
Click to view the location on Google maps