- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks of the Corporate Finance Department
- Prepare record and process accounting transactions and ensure that allocation to accounts is accurate
- Receive payments, issue receipts, prepare vouchers and deposits
- Issue invoices
- Prepare worksheets and reports
- Verifiy & reimburse petty cash requisitions
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications and minimum 2 years experience
- Experienced Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk with relevant experience will be considered.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Able to communicate (read & write) in English & Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 302, Block B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara II No 15, Jln 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
Click to view the location on Google maps