- Offer administrative support to legal counsels/consultants
- Prepare case briefs, draft reports & correspondence,
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Identify and develop case relevant information.
- Ensure compliance of legal formalities are adhered to with regards to companies under liquidation and receivership - advertisements, gazettes, liaisons with insolvency department, etc
- Maintain structured filing system for easy retrieval of documents
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars.
- Min 2 years working experience as para legal
- Knowledgeable with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system.
- Computer literacy.
- Excel in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree/Diploma in related field
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
- Near to MRT station (Phileo Damansara station)
Unit 302, Block B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara II No 15, Jln 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara
Click to view the location on Google maps