Lead and manage the design, development & deployment of Virtual DEC Visualization, User Experience and User Interface (UI/UX). Components of Virtual DEC – Website, Platform & Mobile Apps
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. The candidate will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Work planning
- Prepare functional & technical specifications
- Manage interface integrations and solution provider scopes
- Manage outsourced and internal development
- Provide recommendations, expertise and source intellectual capital in the UI/UX field.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required or assigned by Head of Department / Division
- A Bachelor's degree
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Minimum 8 working experience in visualization field and 5 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Experienced in collaborating and managing a range of stakeholders and project teams.
- Strong work ethics
- Achievement oriented with positive attitude
- Good communications skills
- Time management abilities
- Problem solving abilities
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Work well under pressure
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialization:
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Flex-time, Flex-place
- Casual dress code
- Free parking