INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Industry: Healthcare Industry
Salary up to RM 13,000 + Medical Benefits etc.
- Identifies and evaluates organisation risk areas and devises the annual audit plan
- Leads and perform internal audit procedures including internal controls review, risk management review, investigations using the applicable audit methodology.
- Assess business risk and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems within the organization.
- Identifies and documents audit issues.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations on audit finding and recommendations to Management.
- Continuously review the company’s operating system and implement improvements to the existing system.
- Independent to work alone on projects.
- Possess degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications, i.e.: CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.
- Minimum 7 years audit experience in any industry. Experience in healthcare would be an added advantage.
- Have a good understanding of internal controls, corporate governance and risk assessment.
- Knowledge in audit standards, regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, pro-active with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities