Job Description :
- Ensure inspection for incoming, in-process, 100% sorting and FGA (outgoing) is carried out as planned.
- Coordinate with production, engineering and planner for quality issue, new model, and internal CAR and customer complaints.
- Coordinate with customers for quality issues, complaints, correction action reply and follow up with customers until closure of the issues or complaints.
- Coordinate with customer for related PPAP requirement such as FAI, MSA and PCP.
- To establish quality inspection plan, works instruction and acceptance criteria (inspection check sheet) for new products.
- To follow up customer quality acceptance criteria, standard, specific requirement, etc from time to time.
- Coordinate calibration of measuring equipment’s or gauges.
- To verify and perform auditing and corrective action (CAR) taken.
- Compile and publish periodical quality reports to customer and internal.
- Perform any additional task that given by superior from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Gelang Patah, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS, PHP, Laravel and Typescript)
Software Engineer (PHP or Node.JS, or JAVA or Python, etc)- KL
Software Engineering Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Software Engineer (C++)- Melaka