Job Responsibilities :
- Performing audit for companies from different industries
- Preparation of audit reports
- Advise and communicate with clients on auditing, accounting and tax queries
- ability to work independently, render all aspects of audit duties, function & meet deadlines
- Handling of the whole audit process and assign tasks and duties to subordinates
- Responsible for identifying and document audit risks, creating and managing client relationships, administering budget issues and ensure that audit manager and partner are adequately informed of all relevant items
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or any other professional qualification.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with applicable reporting standard in Malaysia.
- Willing to travel and able to work independently/under minimal supervision.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Audit Express Software
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
No. 5-2, Jalan 45/26, Taman Sri Rampai, 53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps