Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, performance management, compensation & benefits, industrial relations and training & development.
- In-charge for overall recruitment cycle from talent search to on-boarding and perform exit interview for all employees.
- Handle and advise the Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling, grievance handling and other employee relations matters in compliance with Malaysian Labour Law.
- Identify, develop and coordinate training program for the company.
- Manage, monitor and follow-up on employee compensation and benefits.
- Support the managers in Performance Management process.
- Serve as the point of contact for HR matters.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree or Diploma related to Human Resources or in any similar discipline.
- At least 5 years of HR full function experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Malaysian Employment Law and best practices.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to build rapport with all levels of employees.
- Require language: Must be able to communicate in mandarin/chinese (Communication with HQ in Taiwan).
Perks & Benefits
- 13th month pay and profit share.
- Insurance coverage.
- Personal development opportunities.
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps