We are a young & new recruitment agency and have been operating since year 2017. Our office is based in Kota Damansara, and our core business is to provide solutions to our Clients' hiring needs and excellent customer service to our clients at all times.
We are looking out for young vibrant individuals who are seeking for opportunities to grow & build a career in the Recruitment function of Human Resource. This person should have a talent for connecting with people, outgoing and resourceful. You will be part of the delivery team in our Agency.
- Sourcing, filtering & screening for suitable candidates according job requirements.
- Handling 'Signed on Client' job requirements and acquiring new orders from these clients. (advantageous if you have this experience OR training will be provided for those that are fresh in this field).
Good to have skills OR training will be provided:
- Conducting hiring brief with hiring manager before embarking on talent search and sourcing exercise. (able to manage hiring manager expectations where needed.)
- Sourcing (head hunting/ job portal experience), Interview coordination between client and candidates, Follow up on feedback status from clients on cvs sent and interviews completed.
- Follow up & keep candidates updated on their job application status.
- Extension of offers to candidates, Good negotiation skills needed between client and candidate to ensure Offer is satisfactory for both parties to mitigate fallout placements and secure a strong acceptance from candidate. Ensure smooth on-boarding of candidate in new job.
- Creating & Posting job advertisements on different job websites/portals, social media platforms etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per required from time to time.
- Working Hours: 9am - 6pm (Monday - Friday)
- Candidate must have at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field or above.
- 1 year related experience in staffing/ recruitment.
- Chinese & English communication is needed.
- Strong communication, independent & results-oriented attitude.
- Strong interest in human resource recruitment & staffing.
- Enjoy meeting & interacting with new people.
- Able to work under pressure in a face paced environment.
Please email your updated resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified on the next steps in the hiring process.
Perks & Benefits:
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities