Senior Production Supervisor Duties:
- To monitor and arrange the liquid line product and report to Production Manager.
- Reporting any incidents or environmental concerns to Production Manager.
- To support Production Manager.
- To assist your superior to settle all the job and shall take full responsible of all operation and arrangement when your superior not in factory.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by monitor performance of equipment, machines and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Work out schedule for maintenance Dept. to make sure the job work in order.
- To ensure that all machines/ facilities are cleaned, maintained and in operational condition.
- To supervise & monitor working environment are cleaned time to time.
- To supervise workers cleaning all the related area during daily cleaning hour (5pm-6pm)
- To supervise cleaning & tidying in the production areas time to time.
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks.
- Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed and submit monthly report.
- All related duties as above including department of (Liquid, Sachet & Capsule Devision)
- To monitor, supervise & check to ensure all production operations are operating smoothly. E.g.: mixing, filling, granulation & etc.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- To control & minimize wastages & defects so as to achieve high quality products in all manufacturing process.
- Make sure everything complies with Company Procedures SOP for Health & Safety Hygiene.
- To ensure all finished products are in compliance with GMP, HALAL, HACCP’s & ISO requirements.
- Diploma/ Degree in relevant discipline. Eg: production & operation management, Food Science, Biochemistry, Food Technology or any related technical field.
- Min 3-5 years relevant management experience in food manufacturing industry or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge in ISO 22000:2005, GMP, Halal certification would be advantage
- Computer literate.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical and Food Supplements Provided.
- Working Days : Monday - Friday
- Annual Leaves.
48 & 49, Jalan Velox 2, Taman Velox, 48000 Rawang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps