- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Translate and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Utilise a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Identify faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Adhere to safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Familiarity of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Solid physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
48 & 49, Jalan Velox 2, Taman Velox, 48000 Rawang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps