Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and develop relationships with carriers.
- Assist RFQ requirements, work with sales in rate enquires.
- Manage the sea rate platform for the trade lane.
- Provide pricing information by collecting market info.
- Candidate must possess at least higher secondary/ diploma or equivalent in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a freight forwarder and/or shipping line. Candidate must have exposure to rates and/or costings (Customer service or operation back ground).
- Knowledge in using Power Point (PPT) will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- 13th month pay and profit share.
- Insurance coverage.
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps