DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage customers’ account and ensure successful sales delivery closure with strong and long-term customer relationships and customers’ satisfaction on OTD, service and Customers’ complaints.
· To support and work closely with Quality Department in monitoring suppliers quality performance and suppliers process development and visit suppliers when applicable.
· Collaborate and manage cost in relating to packaging, logistics and sub-con processes and inventories level to achieve the monthly KPI set.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field with required skills in Microsoft Office.
· Fluent in communication: English, Chine and Bahasa Malaysia with good interpersonal skills and flexible.
· At least 7 year(s) of working experience, preferably in related field.
· Competent to work under pressure with short lead time given and fast pace.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Alor Gajah.
· Preferably specializing in Planning / Purchasing / Customer Service / Logistic with minimum 3years experience in manufacturing field.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
· Good and positive career path in a multinational company.
· Lucrative remuneration
· Medical Fee/Medical Disbursement/Insurance provided
· Petrol allowance