Role & Responsibilities
- To prepare and ensure that the required monthly financial and management reports are submitted in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- To prepare quarterly Reporting Package.
- To assist in overseeing the overall management of the finance and accounting functions.
- Assist in supervising accounting team by developing a strong control environment and improve various processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure transactions are properly and accurately recorded in SAP.
- To oversee the day to day finance operations and ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Operations in identifying opportunities of cost savings and profit improvement.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of revenue and cost of sales.
- Support and manage the budget preparation, forecasting and variance analysis.
- To co-ordinate and prepare for quarterly and annual audit on financial statements.
- Assist in ensuring that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure that the company adheres to all internal control and risk management policies established.
- Manage treasury function.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, company secretary and tax consultant.
- Calculate Salesmen’s commission.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable (AR) aging to ensure prompt collections.
- Liaise with salesman on a regular basis on collection issues and long outstanding accounts.
- Prepare weekly AR aging report to management & salesman.
- To visit customers with or without credit issue as and when required.
- Responsible for forecasting collection, ensure sufficient inflow to match outflow.
- Take necessary proactive/ precautionary action when accounts are overdue or receive negative feedback from credit rating agency/credit insurance.
- Assist in maintaining a high standard and accurate credit evaluation; review and manage credit assessment of new and existing accounts.
- Ensure completeness of credit related documents.
- To take on ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree and/or any Professional accounting qualification (ACCA / CPA / MICPA)
- Candidate currently pursuing Professional accounting qualification is encourage to apply.
- Familiar with IFRS.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in accounting field, preferably with audit experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. (Excellent in Excel)
- Familiar with SAP.
- Able to do MNC Reporting.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Data Processing, Sunway
HR Recruiting Consultant Internship
Production Planner (West Port Klang)
JDE Development Senior Architect (Kuala Lumpur)
IT Engineer (Fiber & Smart Home)