You are considered an expert in the financial and commodity markets trends and development. You should be well versed in price trending and have an in-depth knowledge in technical analysis and charting. You must be passionate in seeking news and knowledge, particularly relating to financial and economics and thrive on financial news, data, trends and projections.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Monitor and analyze the rubber market and economic developments to predict and forecast future market trends.
- Translate supply & demand analysis into future market projection.
- Interpret quantitative data to design statistical models for predicting market prices.
- Utilize advanced charting tools and algorithms to trade on the market to generate more revenue and profit.
- Analyse and interpret financial information for the consumption of rubber trading team.
- Track market volatility and momentum.
- Perform correlation and linear/non-linear trend studies.
- Maintain, update and develop a complete and accurate databases in relation to markets, prices, trends, statistical models, supply and demand, projections, etc.
You should have:-
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Prior commodities experience, preferably in rubber.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency and technology-savvy for the use of complex computer software.
- Experience in writing concise reports and well versed with the jargon of commodity trading.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Excel, Access, Word and Power Point skills.
- Experience in conducting economic or market research and analysis involving commodity or financial markets.
As part of the application process, shortlisted candidates are required to write a review on the major commodities market since the beginning of this year and what is the outlook for this year and the next. The report should not be less than 1,000 words and the review and outlook should be written by the candidates in their own words and interpretation.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical & dental benefits
- GTL & GHS insurance