- Analyze clients' financial statuses.
- Examine and suggest financial solutions
- Solutions includes life insurance, unit trust, PRS, wills, wasiats & trusts
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients.
- Customize financial plans according to clients' changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- Must reside in Johor Bahru only
- Proven experience as financial planner or similar role; experience in sales or customer service is an asset.
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Keen eye to detail and strong math skills.
- Good ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
- Valid professional license (e.g. Series 7 & 66).
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant field; professional certification (e.g. CFP) is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities
15-01, Jalan Pertama 2, Pusat Perdagangan Danga Utama, 81300 Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps