Role and Responsibilities
- Associate – Special Projects is responsible to assist the Assistant Vice President in managing projects assigned to the Special Projects Unit of Nano Commerce Sdn. Bhd. (“NCSB”).
- This role includes:
- Seeking new projects and opportunities for NanoMalaysia Berhad (“NMB”) and its group of companies, including NCSB (referred collectively as “the Group” or “NMB Group”).
- Managing projects assigned to the Special Projects Unit:
- Facilitate and manage project evaluation and approval processes
- Initiate, execute, monitor, and close projects as per the Project Management business processes and SOPs
- Represent NMB or NCSB in delivering nanotechnology-related presentations and speeches at forums, conventions, exhibitions, and other events.
- Facilitate commercialization of nanotechnology projects, technologies, IPs, and products.
- Ensure timely execution of the project with good governance, communications with agencies and all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Exposure to commercialisation of technology or technical products and services is an advantage.
- Certified PRINCE2 or Project Management Professional is preferred.
- Must possess a good command of spoken and written Malay and English.
- Familiar with Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pleasant and having good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation, meticulous, attention to detail, having self-initiative, organized and takes pride in quality work
- Able to set priorities, multi-task, work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently but within a team framework with a positive attitude, a strong sense of accountability and urgency; and have a strong commitment to ensure legal, corporate and regulatory compliance.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Unit A-2-3 , Level 2 , Hampshire Place , Jalan Mayang Sari
Click to view the location on Google maps