- · Responsible in monitoring and supervising the overall Front Counter operations
- · Develop a positive emotional experience between patients/customers and hospital
- · To be a resource point for patient’s/customer’s non-medical enquiries
- · Organize and coordinate patient centric program
- · Conduct patients feedback survey and coordinate grievance investigation
- · Ensure efficacy of billing & cashiering and accuracy of patient database
- · Meet management set KPI targets & ISO
- · Perform departmental administrative work
- · Multitask according to centre’s requirement
- · Provide personalized service over the telephone to customers on their enquiries in an efficient and effective manner.
- · Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent.
- · Must be able to work on weekends (6 days off per month)
- · Working hours are from 8.30am – 5.30pm
- · Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant disposition and natural enthusiasm for customer service
- · Required language(s): Chinese, English and Malay
- · Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- · Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
- · Pleasant personality with the ability to multi-task
- · Must pay high attention to details and accuracy.
- · Able to start immediately
- · At least 2 year(s) of working experience, preferably in the customer service line (would be an advantage)
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
73 Jalan Metro Perdana Barat 1, Taman Usahawan Kepong,
Click to view the location on Google maps