Marketing Executive is responsible for driving revenue-generating marketing initiatives for ASEAN markets, support marketing, sales and customer success activities. This position requires the individual to work both at a strategic and tactical level, have good project management and analytical skills, working with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- Create awareness and demand-generation programs targeting engineers, scientists, students, and researchers
- Plan and execute inbound and outbound marketing programs that support sales and marketing objectives
- Manage our social media platforms and help visitors effectively learn, purchase and use products and services
- Work cross-functionally to build compelling content, deploy campaigns, and analyze business impact
- Collaborate with other departments to meet our business objectives
- Ensure that corporate branding is adhered to in all marketing materials.
- Source and negotiate with marketing-related vendors and suppliers
- Assists in administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
- A bachelor's degree and 2 years of professional work experience.
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong team player, proven ability in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams, including the sales and application engineers
- Experience in B2B or high-tech marketing is advantageous
- Writing skills, including the ability to turn technical terminology into business messages
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave