- To supervise the front counter and call centre operations.
- To ensure the highest level of service are offered to customers.
- Update and provide training for Customer Service Assistant and Call Centre Receptionist on the the product features of all new models.
- To solve any customer's complaints which are being escalated to higher level.
- To provide reports of customers' incoming database to principals.
- To compile daily collection and submission of the payments to the Service manager.
- Any other ad-hoc jobs as requested by Department Head from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a higher education certificate or it equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field and possess supervisory skill
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess good communication skills and able to work independently
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate
- Medical insurance upon confirmation
- Work five and half (5 1/2) days week
- Training provided
2A Ground Floor, Brown Road, 10350 Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps